Drawing influences from Hip-Hop, Jazz, and World Music, this CD compilation features the producer BRAIN GRIMMER heavily on cello & bass as well as Chinese zithers & lutes to create bizzaro covers and off kilter remixes.
Released in conjunction with GrimmusiK. For more information, please visit GrimmusiK.
01. main title (never stop)
02. crop dance [Wabi Sabi rmx] ft. Brian ‘Tairaku’ Ritchie & Silas Be
03. Babooshka [Bush League presents: Running Up That Hill]
04. Vildgolia (Deaf, Dumb, & Blind) ft. Bashiri Asad, Justin Brewer & Rob Dixon [The Gil Suite EP]
05. Moses Jones Presents… Abominable Heresies
06. a goal that simply cannot be reached [Howe/Dilla/Watts]
07. (it’s over now)
08. Moses Jones Presents… look back & smile (get fresh)
09. “Gauloises?…” (Garçon Slow Jam) [The Baltimore Waltz]
10. “WO IS DEIN BRUDER!?!?” [The Baltimore Waltz]
Sadsic creates glitched-out collage-style electronic hip-hop, and we’re happy to see his return to Mine All Mine Records with his best outing yet. [b. forever] comes with six tracks of body-shaking tunes featuring a plethora of guest artists (including just about everyone Sadsic knows on the track “My Friends”). This EP serves as an excellent entry point into Sadsic’s back catalog of releases. Download for free below, or purchase on Bandcamp to throw some cash his way.
It’s sort of like a music video, but it’s more like a parkour instructional video. Either way, check it out above to see some truly inspiring moves by C. D. Sandwich, as well as some unconventional “skillz” from Thanksgiving Boy.
After his debut on Mine All Mine Records with “The Unlikely Future of Reverse Engineering”, Ghostkid is back with 8 new tracks of electronic tunes. This time, he’s spread a tasteful amount of dubstep influence throughout. Previously self-released online, Mine All Mine Records is proud to re-release “Things That Go Dub In The Night”, featuring a special exclusive bonus track, “Use Your Head”, as well as bonus art.
A year in the making, The Machine is finally here! The Fambly is proud to present this epic concept album (a hip-hopra, if you will). Listen to the band’s heaviest jams yet as they tell the tale of an octopus, a robotic unicorn, Michael Jordan and more!