Working with new equipment, [praw] takes a new approach to his experimental ambient sound. A combination of electronic, electro-acoustic and acoustic sounds work together to bring The Last Man, named after the song by Clint Mansell. The aforementioned piece is covered by [praw] in this release.
Several instrumental storylines are followed over a number of tracks.
Limited edition of 20 CD-r copies.
01. What You Are and Want to Be
02. 2: The Star
03. 1: The Star
04. Live Excerpt: All It’s Gotten Us (Is Slivers and Hairline Fractures)
05. Sad Circus, Martin: Dreams for the Zoltar Machine
06. Sad Circus, Martin: Seeing the End of Lives (LIVE)
07. The Constable’s Ghost (& Daddy’s Home)
08. 0: Sleeping Dogs
09. 5: The Star (a nebula, of all things)
10. I Type Words To You
11. Cuts: Velocity
12. 4: The Star (exploding)
13. Untitled: Who Names A Rock?
14. Sad Circus, Martin: Observe – An Organ 2
15. 3: The Star (snow falls and we laugh and jump and play like we are young)
16. The Last Man (written by Clint Mansell, arranged by Johnathan M. Kruse)
17. A Helpful Little Ditty
5 March 2008 (original physical release a bit earlier)
This release is no longer available, and has been retired. It is also sold out.